July 20, 2010

he always lend me his ear..

he did it again!!
his words influenced me again and again ahaks

at first aku cam malas la nak bebankan dia dengan probs aku yang baru aku dapat recently..
tapi he seems like he is soooo concern.. he ym-ed me last nyte as he read my FB's status..
he asked me,knew what? (my status was ~ i knew it!! sigh~) he can sense whenever i'm havin a prob..
i said, nuthing..
then he said if i wanna share anything, he'll always be there for me..

he is sooo sweet.. (luckily he dunno my blog hehe)
tapi aku macam tak boleh nak sembunyi apa2 dari dia..aku akan rasa bersalah n macam tak senang duduk.
then finally, tadi aku bagitahu jugak dia apa yang sebenarnya membelenggu hatiku..
and as always, his words will comfort me :D

dear, i guess u shud be a counselor or an adviser or a Casanova hahaa because you are good with words! i wish i have an elder brother like u...

no one can make me feel much better than u do :D

2 comments:

iwa xaqi said...

bgtau laa ape problem nina tu..
plishhh..nak tau gak.. hehe..

anata said...

prob tu bkaitan dgn entri 'aik sekejapnye?'

bengang dgn org cam2..