February 8, 2011

day 17 : how you hope your future will be

urm how i hope my future will be...??

there are so many hopes and dreams playing in my mind every single day.

first : i hope i can be a daughter that my parents proud of. a daughter that can ease my family burdens. a daughter that will always prays for her parents health, wealth and happiness. 

second : i hope i will be a successful career woman that not only success in career but also in my life. a success that can satisfy my passion. i'm dreaming of having a well-known and successful event management company.

third : i hope that i will be with someone who cherish me, catch me when i fall, be there first everytime i needed someone, loves me for who i am and who i'll be. someone that can made me feel whole..

forth : i hope that i can achieve every dreams and wishes in time... AMINNN

No comments: