June 10, 2010

muvee time!!!

okay this week i'm gonna watch 2 muvee!

first will be THE KARATE KID with my beloved family.


cant wait to watch that cute lil boy, son of WILL SMITH, JADEN SMITH
the whole 6 of us will gather at OU tomorrow to celebrate my lil' bro's and my belated birthday.
after muvee, we will have our family dinner as always theheee =)
i love spending time with my family. and even though all 4 of my siblings are grown up, we still love having family muvee spree ahaks*

then on saturday, me and lai will chill out together gether without the rest (again). we planned to watch LBS. hopefully it wont be cancelled again huhu.. it was an emergency occurred so no biggies.

6 comments:

nur nabilah syazwani said...

sila bawak tisu lebih ye untuk LBS. hehe.

anata said...

awk dh tgk ke?
amacam cite 2?

nur nabilah syazwani said...

cerita ini sgt sedih. ouhhh!!! sedih gilak!!
dh tgk kan kan? amcam best tak?

anata said...

harus lah best!!!n mmg sedey tapi xnangis sgt..myb sbb ati dah kental huhu

sophieqaiser said...

wah movie marathon nampak...
enjoy ur movie

anata said...

hehe thanx shada..dh selesai pon :)
both mmg best hehe