October 24, 2010

yesterday was his birthday...
and i was hoping that we celebrate it together even though he is in great pain after the accident on monday. it was a light accident but with so many scratches and wounds.

it supposedly to be a fine day,but unfortunately....NOT!

i dunno whether i did something wrong or what... was it something i say to make you turned away..to make you walk out and leave me???

i called him so many times since thursday nyte but he didnt pick up. i called him on his birthday nyte but no answer.he dont even call me back even though he had free calls from maxis.

owh gosh! it's really happening to me AGAIN! this is my BIGGEST fear!
what i was afraid,just happened to me... i hate this situation..
this is like the...4th time it's happened to me..

Ya Allah tolong lah berikan petunjuk kepada hambaMu ini..adakah ini semua disebabkan kesalahan diriku?

6 comments:

|wawa| said...

sabar syg..lelaki mmg susa nk djgka..bila2 pon bole brubah..

anata said...

emm T_T sedey sgt wa...ari 2 epy je...

nur nabilah syazwani said...

happiness are not last forever. dont be too sad. looks like u are giving everything in it. pasal tu akk depress mcm ni. sedih tau tgk mcm ni.

anata said...

i've expected this will happen sooner or later. i'm just sad cos i lost my fren too..i dun wanna lose him, that's y i never push him to accept me more than a fren..

|wawa| said...

ak tau cane rasenya na..mmg sgt2 sdey..sabar je la erk..

anata said...

tenks yayunk :D