October 13, 2010

have you ever....

have you ever loved somebody so much
it makes you cry..

i have...

loving you contains more pain than trying to forget my ex..
loving you makes me cry..

why...?
because...

you rarely broke your promises nowadays..
you sms-ed me a lot..
you spent your weekend with me..
we had lunch more than twice a week..

people might think i'm stupid dumbass..because before this, that was what i wanted..but when it happened i cried..
i cried because i dont want to lose you..

i'm afraid that my stupid theory will happen again.. *sigh*

i wish you know how much that i care bout u..how much i dont want to lose u..






3 comments:

M.I.Z W.A.W.A said...

arini pn akn kuar lunch bersame juge :)

|wawa| said...

ak doakan yg terbaek tuk ko..

anata said...

ai 2 2 wawa komen ni hehe

wawa: aah kuar bersama jua :P

najwa: amin tenks dearie