January 11, 2012

30 Questions Challenge -part II

6. If you had to spend a day not using any technology, what would you do?
  • be in dreamland lalalala
7. Favourite song of the moment.
  • A Thousand Years - Christina Perry
8. Concerts i've been to.
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Mariah Carey
9. Last Awkward situation you were in
  • went to Kuantan with my big boss and my colleague. i drove and my boss sat beside me. it was awkward because the radio was off. the situation was dead silence. i didnt know what to chat with him and my colleague slept at the back.
10. Favorite football club.
  • Manchester United (^.^)
11. What’s your sign?
  • The bull
12. Future names of your children.
         haaaa i loike this...
  • Airiene Natasya
  • Harries Danial
13. What is your favorite flower?
  • carnation
14. What is your relationship status?
  • it's complicated. how i wish he is officially mine now and forever.
15. A book you want to read/have recently read.
  • none. errr lama gila tak membaca baca ni....
16. What do you want to major in?
  • TESL (T_T)
  • handmade thingy
  • wedding/event planning
17. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
  • owh damn that is wayyy too young for my age
18. Your reflection in the mirror
  • plus-sized ass, fluffy-bun cheeks, big-rounded eyes package with permenant eye bags, long-blacky hair, cute plus sweet plus mengada face hahahah
19. Things you like and dislike about yourself.
  • I like the fact that i love him so much but i dislike the fact that it hurts
  • I like that I've stand by his side for 2 years but i dislike that no matter how much heartache i've got, i could never walk away
  • I like that I can tame my temper but I dislike that people take it for granted
  • I like that I grew maturer and stop being such a bad-mouth person but i dislike when people pushing me to be the one I was.
20. Who are you looking forward to seeing.
  • my future hubby, erk. hehehe
21. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with.
  • Him (KG) a deep heart-to-heart conversation
22. Weird things you do when you're alone.
  • talk to myself  especially in the car, in my room
23. Are you an organized person?
  • urmmm nope, i guess
24. Your opinion on cheating on people
  • some peeps cheated because they dont want to hurt the one they loved (i did it sometimes)
  • urmmm when it come to the person i love the most, i still can forgive him over and over again. yes, call me stupid dumb ass but almost everyone will do the same when it comes to the person they loved the most.
25. When was the last time you were nervous?
  • during Kursus Induksi in Perlis. to be exact during public speaking session hehehe
26. Do you consider yourself to be lazy?
  • hahahaha yes! I'm a lazy gal hahaha
27. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
  • urmm, 21 maybe.
28. What is your favorite form of exercise?
  • i dont exercise on regular basis but i enjoyed cycling, roller -blading, eating (it's mouth exercise hahaha)
29. At what age did you become an adult?
  • 20 years old
30. 5 things you want/ need to buy.
  • house
  • latest iPhone
  • external hard disk
  • craft punchers
  • my car's spoiler!
~the end~

No comments: