November 7, 2010

happy but i've decided to back off..

my dearie.. F.I.

i love every single feeling when i'm with you..
but being with you as your lover, i guess is wayyy tooooo impossible...

you make me happy everytime we were together..
but sometimes i misjudged the meaning of your kindness..

i think we cant go on like this anymore..
i love you more than you ever know or notice and i know that i wont have your love in return...
every time i looked into your eyes, i always hope your eyes will show that there is love for me,but i couldnt find it..

i didnt know what spell you've put me under because all i've seen is your goodness..
i guess i'm the only person who have faith on you that one fine day you will change to be a better person..
i believe in you...i know you have potential to be a great person..

despite all the bad-talking peeps threw and told me bout ya, i still believe and have faith that you will change..
i trust you on this,you have my full support..

it seems like, the closer we are, the more i love you...
nobody understand why i love you and even me, myself didnt know the reason why...

now, i've determine that i wanna put a distance between us..something that i should have done long time ago..
i wanna let the love that growing inside me for you,stop growing and ready to let you go...

because why.....? i dont have the concrete reason for that but i guess it is the best way for both of us...

please take a good care of yourself while i'm not with you because, i love you more than you do love yourself..


No comments: