November 16, 2010

...

call me dumbass
call me stupid 
call me blind
but i just dont care..

i dont love you because who you are..
but i love you because of who i am when i'm with you.

i know, when people get to know what i have sacrificed for you, they will think i am stupid. why on earth wasting our time, our energy, our money, our love, our concern to someone who dont appreciate or dont deserve it?

my answer would be...

when you love someone with all your heart, all you ever wanted is his happiness. 
your heart will be extremely happy when you see the smile on his face, the laughter that he shares with you.
you wont even care how much you have sacrificed for him, what have you done for him, how many tears shed for him.
everything will be washed off when you know that he is safe and sound, happy and smiling.

despite all the tears shed because of you...i would be glad to let it be as long as you repay it with your happiness.. 

even if one day, you receive a news that he has someone else, you will cry...but cry over his happiness and accept that he is not meant for you.

my main concern is his happiness. i know the chances for me to be hurt is huge...but i wont care.
my heart will be at ease as long as he know i'll be there for him no matter what.

if people ask me why do i love him so much?
....for that i have no answer....

*you'll always have my heart until the day someone else take it from you....*