January 1, 2010

gudbye 2009

2009 telah melabuhkan tirainye..
pahit manis masam pahit kelat sume experience ade..
urm i dun wanna talk about new year resolution which i know that i wud never achieve...
emm let see ape yg aku dah capai ek dis gloomy year of 2009...

1) proudly to say that aku berjaya meningkatkan my self-esteem,my communication skills,my typing speed, and my mood..all because i joined Etiqa Customer Service's team..

2) for the first time,aku jadi pengapit kepada aisya n ibrahim

3) what else..i cant think of it..

ntah la,rs cam nuthing much yg aku achieve in 2009..
owh ya,one more thing....it's really a big thing..

I FINALLY, TOTALLY GET OVER U,RUDIANTO!!!
(yeah his name is like indon..but he is malaysian)

frankly speaking,2009 is one of my gloomy and no fun year...
i just giving in of what will happen next..i'm not trying to do sumthing new and not trying to take a risk..
my days was a routine..
woke up in the morning - went to work - went home - took a shower - ate - watched tv -slept -woke up in the morning....and it's goes the same path every single day..

so i guess for 2010, i wanna challenge myself to take a risk, make a chance and breakaway..

sometimes i dunno what to do with my life..*sigh*

hurm today is da beginning of 2010..
i ate a lot today..
nasi dagang + nasi kerabu + buah duku + tembikai + cendol + kuih pelita + mini donut + air bandung

hahaha there goes my diet..ni sume salah mak mira sbb masak best sgt..
wow sooo irresistible..

and one more thing..i also did a big mistake today..
*sigh* *sigh*
i felt like BITCH today..
i guess i dont wanna trust MEN anymore..
cos y..
men dat i know..who has girlfren and also who has wife.. were not LOYAL!!
even though they has someone in their lives, they still flirting with other gal..and that gal is ME!!

huh wat a start for a new year rite..
i hope i will be a better person / gal after dis..

No comments: