January 14, 2010

CINTA MANAGEMENT

at last...
CINTA MANAGEMENT has been registered as my company..
relieved and glad..
i'm one step closer to achieve my 2010 resolution..
masa register tadi kat the mall,
3 names was on my mind..

1) CINTA MANAGEMENT
2) NAFAZ MANAGEMENT
3) CHENTA MANAGEMENT

and the chosen name was CINTA MANAGEMENT
CINTA MANAGEMENT will focusing on events, weddings, exhibitions and other functions. CINTA MANAGEMENT will be as a consultant, planner, designer, and coordinator for any events..
CINTA MANAGEMENT will make everyone fall in love at first sight with our works and efforts..


for the time being, i'm still referring to my dad for CINTA MANAGEMENT's first project..
rite now still designing our logo and all the branding stuff..
i hope this will be a benchmark for me to improve my life and also to do what i'm passionate of..

please pray for me guys, that my dream for CINTA MANAGEMENT to success will come true..

7 comments:

|wawa| said...

good luck dear...all da best....!!

iwa xaqi said...

waah..muda2 lagi ade management sendiri..
kagum laa!!
nice name cinta management..
hopefully it will be successful n femes nnt..
hehe...

anata said...

wawa: tenkiu darl :)

ira: baru je lg ira..neway thanx :) doakan la ye :)

nur nabilah syazwani said...

wohooo..cm best jek..ngeh2...congrates ye akk..=))

anata said...

tenkiu nab :)
hope success la nnt :)

Laila said...

Nina..
ada part time job for me?..;)

anata said...

hehehe xde lor kak ct :)