January 3, 2010

someone's getting married..

he called me at 12.02pm..
at first i dont wanna pick up the call but then i thought it might be something he wanna tell..and i was right..

he called to tell me that he's getting married on February 7.
i just said :
oh yeke?congrats..

honestly, i dont feel anything that time..
not even frustrated, sad, crying, screaming or what ever crazy heartbroken attitude..
i was just calm and placid..
then, he said he wanna meet me..what for? cos it might be our last meet..
my heart quickly reject the 'invitation' cos why?
i dunno why but i dun wanna meet him..
maybe i'm afraid dat i'm gonna cry or i'm gonna kiss him goodbye..
i think, the best is i dont pay him another visit..

so now i knew this was the thing dat u wanna tell me when u called the other day..
so now its really the end of our story..
i hope dat after this no more meeting, no more calls, no more sms and no more memories pop out of my head bout us..

i'm happy for u..
i hope u gonna be a responsible, loyal and caring hubby for your wife..

note: i'm happy cos i dont felt anything when i heard this news from him.
yes nina, u finally really over him!! thanx to all my besties cos supporting me all this while.. to shima,wani,lai,mira,janna,liyana,kak zuraida cos listened to my probs, my sadness when he came across my mind before this..but now, i'm free from his 'germ'

No comments: