January 5, 2010

ouch dat's hurt

i always thought that i have given my very best to satisfy others..
i always thought that i have given my priority when u need it..
i always thought that i have given all my attention when u want me to lend my ears..

but..
i got to know that what i did was not enuff..
i got to know that my attention was not enuff..
i got to know that my behaviour make u offended..

i'm just an ordinary girl who is like other creature named girl/lady/woman in this world..
i might seems tough on the outside..but bear i mind that i still have my soft and fragile heart deep down inside..
i might seems can accept all your rough and harsh jokes but sometimes, girl like me can be hurt..
i might seems smiling all the time but just because i'm smiling, it doesnt mean that i'm okay..


it was hurt when u said that u cannot stand me anymore..
it was hurt when u said that u are sick and tired of my behaviour..
it was hurt when u said that i dont give my very best for u..

it's hurting me inside even though i seems to be okay when u said those harsh things to me..it was hurting me badly.. i even cried when u said those words to me..

i've tried my friend...i've tried...

i didn't forget your birthday..
i didn't forget when u need me the most..
i didn't forget when u asked me out..
i didn't forget all of your problems that your have spilled out to me..
i didn't forget when u need me by your side..

i only forgot the small tiny things..
and for those 'sins', u said such harsh words to me..u made me cried..
u didnt know that i was crying.. cos i'm afraid it will hurt u too.. i just keep it..

i'm sorry for those 'sins' i did towards u..i think u are the one who forgot what i did to u....

i might not a perfect person..but i tried to be a best friend and sista to u..

No comments: