January 2, 2010

azam 2010

hurm..i been thinking bout new year's resolution..
at first, i didnt give a damn on new year's resolution cos all my past years resolution, was failed to achieve..
but i been thinking of a few things dat i wanna do for dis year..

1) i wanna get myself a new car..attracted to PERSONA (wahaha tapi monthly cam sakit je)

2) i think i wanna take a big risk to set up an event management company as my dad's idea.. i'm gonna consider it and will do a careful planning on dat.

3) i guess i wanna stop thinking bout to end my SINGLE life.. if before this i wanna hav a boyfren badly after almost 2 years menjanda but now after what has happened to me lately,i've learned dat not every men can be trusted..i just wanna follow the flow.kalau ade,ade la..

4) i wanna enjoy my life with my beloved family and friends..

5) and last but not least..i wanna lose weight..even though as previous years, it never achieved,still hoping huhu..

No comments: