November 2, 2009

i am beautiful ^.^

i juz checked out stuffs in my pendrives and i saw pictures of me taken by alan a few months back..
i almost forgot how much i love these pics..the pics that he shot, makes me feel beautiful (and it certainly does looked beautiful)
as for alan,i'm his first model.at first i'm kinda shy2 cat cos i know that i'm not that beautiful to be his model but he said, i'm photogenic aww :)

first spot was at klcc.when he asked me to pose,alamak,segannye hehe..but he dont mind cos he knew that i'm not used to this..
i never thought that i'm beautiful hehe it makes me wanna sing Beautiful by christina aguilera
and when alan gave me those pics, i was wow,is that me? cantiknye hehe

it quite sometime since our last shoot..now i'm not the only alan's model, he got a few more girls that are volunteered themself to be his model.and i admitted that they are beautiful and gorgeous more than me..
sometimes it makes me kinda segan to have a photoshoot with alan again since he has gorgeous girls around him now..emm maybe becos i've put on weight huhu..but we had picked a date for our next photoshoot hehe
juz wait n see how it gonna turn out hehe


these are the pictures that always be my fav :)

KLCC





TASIK PERMAISURI&PUTRAJAYA










3 comments:

iwa xaqi said...

kt suke yg pic tasik permaisuri yg first tu..
alan amik pic mmg smart laa..

anata said...

smart kan hehe..eh alamak slh,yg 2 bkn kt tasik permaisuri hehe
kt putrajaya..

nur nabilah syazwani said...

opss satu ag, cantik n comel!!!!!!