November 7, 2009

jealousy

i hate to see couples holding hands..
i hate to see couples smooching..
i hate to see couples hugging each other..
i hate to see couples staring each other eyes...
i hate to see couples do the couples' stuff...




when i hang out at the mall,all over the place i can see lots of couples hanging around.
they live in their own world that make us see it is so beautiful when we fell in love.
i used to be in that beautiful world too..

i hate that cos...i'm alone now..
sometimes i felt like i'm comfortable being alone..but deep down inside
i wants someone to take care of me, make me laugh, make me feel precious..
it has been over a year since i had someone..
sometimes i wander, is it becos of myself that make them dumped me?
or i always fell in love with the wrong man.. 
or is it becos of fate? yeah i believe in fate and i never blame fate..
i blamed myself for not being good enuf for a man..


at this moment,i'm still alone but i been surrounded by my besties..
they make me happy, they make silly jokes, they be by my side when i'm down..
but i still need someone to fill in the vacant in my heart.

argh i hate this feeling..maybe i'm used to be pampered by 'him'
that makes me feel like so dependent.. but i'm trying to be independent without a man.
i still remember, what i said to my friend..
'nina dah mls nk lyn lelaki lg dh.sumenye same je!!'
but now..its different..i feel i need someone..
but i'm so afraid of being dumped again..
i'm sick and tired of a heart break..
sick and tired of crying..
sick and tired of pleading..

i want someone..
i need someone..
but i want and i need someone that can
love me more than he loves football..
take care of me more than his car or bike..
guide me to a better living..
lend me his shoulder when i need one..
and the most important thing is we complete each other...




 i'm praying that i can meet him one fine day..


No comments: