November 5, 2009

DUNIA DICIPTA DGN GEMBIRA

i was a bit moody yesterday and i donno y..
i just not in the mood to answer call and do all the routine..
i hate this feeling..
and the climax of the day was when i received a call from a so called captain that so damn arrogant and he yelled at me and he said that i'm rude!! as far as i'm concern, i didnt have a chance to explain to him. he was the one who talked and yelled, no chance for me to explain or to calm him down.
i'm used to this situation and i know all my colleagues are used to this situation also but i dont know why, i felt so pissed off, but i held my anger back cos i dont want to have bad record.my anger level was at the top and my hand started shaking,my face felt hot.
after the so-no-manners-captain hung up, i started to cry.it was not becos i've been yelled by him but cos i was holding my anger and i cant say anything cos he is our caller. i called shima to be by my side and she tried to calm me down..
i cried and after a few minutes, i'm back to normal its just my eyes became sepet.a few minutes before 630pm,he called again asked for my favor to help him solve his staff's probs.he apologised to me but i was like emm ok its ok..i will never forget his name CAPTAIN HAZERI!

later, i left office alone.as i walked passed through bookstore at lrt bangsar, i saw a comic titled DUNIA DICIPTA DGN GEMBIRA. i bought it and i read it.it was kinda interesting comic and i makes me cheer up again. thanx to this comic, i almost forgot about that so-rude-captain just now.i enjoyed the contents and also the artwork.thanx USAMI MAKI. u cheered me up again :)


3 comments:

haNNa daNEa said...

saba nok..kira ok la dia maki je ko..aku ni siap walk in lagik jmp aku.smpi melalak aku dia wat.ish..geram.!

iwa xaqi said...

teruknye mamat tu..nak marah pun berpada2 la..
geram kan kalo tak dpt nak marah blk customer?
sian nina..

eh tak sangka nina minat baca komik....hehe..

anata said...

nani:emm tapi geram gile seyh .emm nk wat camne kan,kite ni dibayar gaji utk kna maki hamun dgn cust kn..

ira:ha mmg geram tu yg nangis huhu..aah minat gak bace komik hikhik..maklum la adk2 sue laki,kaki komik,akk dia pn terikut la..