November 8, 2009

i've told him..

i have a crush on him since we was form 2 which is about 9 years ago..
and he knew bout it..cos if i'm not mistaken i've told him that i've crush on him..
and i still remember he said that:
kita jauh,ko kat selangor,aku kt perak..nnt merana diri masing2

if i'm not mistaken it was on 2005 new year's eve.and i agreed with him on that.and on that time i hv a bf so i dont mind he said that.my intention was just to let him know.
then he furthered his studies at UM on 2005 and i was doing my practical started july 2005 at DBKL. we often met up since he studied there.
i still remembered the first time i met him after a few years we havent seen each other, he is so smart, sweet,handsome and i felt in love with him again (eventhough i had a bf) i hv to admit that he took my breath away.
we always chilled out together, went to klcc,midvalley and i having a great time together.owh my,i cant resist the look in his eyes..

i donno y even though i had a bf,i still cant tell my heart to stop adoring,admiring him. i cant tell what's so special on him that made me floating every time he smsed me, ym-ed me..
we was closed before but i've done a huge mistake by introduced my lousy ex-housemate to him.i admit that i was my fault bcos i dont want that girl to tell him that she was my housemate and that girl kept on lying to him (unfortunately,she was not a good liar) and then i came clean to him by telling him that she was my housemate.
since that moment, our friendship started to apart.he pissed off cos he thought we wanted to make fool of himself and he dont trust me anymore eversince.

i misses the time he texted me the cute sms or silly joke sms..even though we still keep in touch but its not the same as before..he kinda giving me the cold shoulder

and tonite..
when i was online facebook-ing..he buzzed me on ym..
we chatted a while until he said he wanted to out. then i asked him

me:ko ade tak nak turun kl dlm ms terdekat ni?
him: xtau lg la cyg,nape?
me: sbb aku nk gtau ko yg aku still hv a crush on u dr dl lg..aku tau ko xde feeling kt aku tp ntah,aku just terasa aku nk gtau ko..2 je la,k bye..

i signed out quickly cos i felt ashamed by telling him that. i dont know what he feel but when i signed in again,i didnt see any message from him.
i regretted it so damn much..
so i guess i've ruined our precious friendship.

i'm sorry KHUZAIRY a.k.a KUCAI,i cant stop it..
i donno why, i donno how but it seems you touched my life...

6 comments:

|wawa| said...

so k la dear.at least die taw.dr ko smpn sorg.who noe 1 day,die cr ko..congrats krn sgt berani..

anata said...

thanx wa..brani xbertempat huhu

hanna danea said...

nina**
aku pon penah stuck in this situation too.masa aku form 6.n mamat ni 1 kelas plak ngan aku.i guess when i told him the truth,dia like try to ignore me.fuhh.saket dowh..!
pehtu aku wat dekk jela..smpai pas abes UNI kitorg tputus hbgn terus.
so,xsalah rasenya utk bg taw.cuma kita kene terima la kesan lepas tu.if its +ve then its gud.but if not,just keep movin forward ye syg.!

anata said...

emm 2la nani..my intention juz to let him know..
tp tmalu gak hehe..xpela,aku redha je nox hehe
neway thanx dear

iwa xaqi said...

tp nampak gayanye mcm die pun suke je kat nina kan?
die pggil nina cyg!!!!
owh sweetnye..uhuhu...

anata said...

ala ira, ktorg dh lm knal mmg slalu dia pggl nina syg huhuhu
x rase pape pn dia pggl cam2 hehehe