January 22, 2011

Someone that will never be mine

I just love looking into your eyes and smile..its sparkling but it wasn't mine..
I just love seeing you smile and laugh..the happiness shined but it wasn't mine..
I just love sitting beside you because you mean the world to me but..I mean nothing to you..
I just love making you smile and happy without thinking bout the consequences that will occur later..

Every moment we had together made me realized that i should cherish all this sweet moments cos i know that this will end soon,very soon...

I know that i  came in second place after another person that have your heart,your attention, your love, your everything before i appeared in your life. by knowing that, i was surprised that my love to you never lesser...in fact it's growing..

at first i was thinking that i should avoiding you, put a distance between us until the time of separation come for real..but then i thought, why not if i just embrace the moments together and later on i put it inside of my memory lane...

i know that you will never be mine...cos there is someone else inside your heart, that conquering your mind and soul that hard for you to let go...
i dont wanna be the relationship wrecker by stealing you...but i just enjoying your company whenever i need it..

my instinct tells me that you will never be mine...no matter how hard i try..
but you know what, i will be the one that always have trust on you,believes that you will change to be a better person...aminnnn

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: