March 23, 2010

eventhough there was a firewall or an obstacle  for us at CC to involve completely in Open Day, but when we received a bunch of sweet compliments form higher management, it definitely make our day.. (especially for the committees)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
first we received a compliment from our Company's Secretary..

On behalf of Corporate Secretarial, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the Organising Committee and all Etiqans involved in making today's event a success. It was a great event by HR and from feedbacks received, the staff & family enjoyed it very much. We admire the hardwork, time & planning put in for this event. This is my first Etiqa Open Day experience and to me, the benchmark set today is exceptional
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
then from our own CEO

WELL DONE GUYS!!!
I am very happy, so is my family and I believe Etiqans as well.....A REAL Etiqa experience....thank you very much!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
from our event manager

Dear all,
Etiqa Open Day was your event and you were the catalyst that made it happen.
Thank you so much and my sincere apologies for any shortcomings/difficulty that you have to endure during and before the Open Day. We will ensure a smoother organisation of future events - learning from this experience.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
from our event manager and head of hr

Thank you for the wonderful job done last Friday! I know everyone put in a lot of extra hours and effort to ensure we had a fantabulous and extraordinary Etiqa Open Day.


The event would not have been successful without everyone's cooperation and dedication in pulling it together. I know that I did not have a chance to thank each and everyone of you but that does not mean that your efforts and dedication are not appreciated or noted.


As recognition for your contribution, HR has recommended and Dato has given his approval for everyone to attend an event management training to upskill us so that we can showcase glitch-free events that are all in-house, with all of us working Hand in Hand in the true spirit of Etiqa Way :)


huh see...even our CEO acknowledge our work! bangga sekejap..
it's really mean something to each and everyone of us..
for me, it's a one step of learning on how to manage such a big event as this one..i think i can apply it when it comes to my own event *wink* *wink*

No comments: