December 12, 2009

w.h.y.???

why did u called me when i was about to get over u?
is there anything important for u to look up for me?
or u just wanna say sumting that gonna make me think bout u again?
owh gosh..
he called me twice when i arrived home at 9 pm..
when i looked at my screen,it was his number..i didnt pick it up.
nina,be strong..be strong..dont pick it up.
then it stopped..
after a few second, he called again.arghh why did u bother calling me again?
i still ignore the call.
congrats nina,u did it!
huh served ur right! u used to do the same thing to me rite?
i called u before this, just to asked for ur favor but u didnt picked up the call.
i can do da same thing to u!

but then..i started being anxious..
how if sumting bad happened to him?
how if he really need my help?
how if.. how if..
then my mind became rational again...
if it was really important, he could've text me ryte?
after the calls, there were no sms came in..so it wasnt too important.
and while i'm online ryte now, i see his YM is online..

enuf is enuf!!
no more thinking bout him!
i wanna throw u away from my mind.
let me be in peace without thinking bout ya..
let me be in peace with my single life surrounded by my frens..


i hope i wont thinking bout:
shud i call him or text him to ask him why he called me..

No comments: