December 11, 2009

SEVEN

7 Raw Facts Bout Me:

1. i'm really into chocs..anything with choc is my pleasure
2. used to be naughty but dah insaf kot hehe (my fren said i've lost my evil side)
3. jarang moody even during period tyme
4. really into purple..
5. sometimes i can be TOO caring to someone
6. pnh digelar gangster ms kat poli tanjung malim oleh my classmates
7. suke drive..suke merayap naik keta even xde arah tuju

7 Situations That Scares Me:

1. when i found there was a lump on my breast (luckily it wasnt cancer)
2. when i heard someone that i know having an accident
3. everytime i attend an interview
4. everytime i sit for exam
5. everytime my parent argue over sumting
6. everytime i heard about rape, snatch theft and murder's news
7. i'm afraid to lose one of my family members and my buddies

7 Current Songs:

1. Kantoi ~ Zee Avi
2. Watcha Say ~ Jason Derulo
3. Fallin For You ~ Colbie Caillat
4. Love Game ~ Lady Gaga
5. Two Is Better Than One ~ Boys Like Girls feat Taylor Swift
6. Already Gone ~ Kelly Clarkson
7. Crazier ~ Taylor Swift

7 Things I Say Frequently:

1. Selamat Pagi Saya Nina Boleh Saya Bantu..
2. Sorry?
3. Lor yeke..
4. Ya Allah yeke
5. Oo ek?
6. Tapi kan...
7. Bosan la..

7 Most Valueable and Sentimental Stuffs of Me:

1.Teddy bear 'Mr D'
2.All birthday gifts from my frens n family
3.Sume novel and komik
4.Nokia 3230
5.all of pictas in my storage
6.gelang tangan Dymium
7.Pooh night big shirt

7 First Time In My Life:

1. Kiss ank org yg jg aku ms umo 5 thn
2. Jatuh motor ms darjah 5 and parut kekal kat kaki kiri
3. Saw my ex with his new gf
4. Difitnah dah barai oleh pompuan yg dah barai merangkap ex gf kpd ex bf aku
5. Pancitkan tayar keta pompuan gile yg fitnah aku
6. Really luv someone when i was 19
7. bwk keta,langgar pagar umah

7 Lucky Person:

1. Yantie~cos she had Wan
2. Shema~cos have sumone like Z
3. Aiman~cos mama still luv him no matter how bad he hurt her
4. Zawana~cos she gonna marry soon
5. Joe~cos he still have intention to change his life or his bad attitude
6. Rudy~ cos has someone who changed him to be better person
7. Nur Ain~ cos i didnt do anything bad towards her even she spread slander bout me

No comments: