December 15, 2009

a friend of mine..

everytime i heard your voice,
my heart started to melt..
everytime i saw your pretty cheeky face,
my heart started fireworks..
everytime i am near u,
i have butterfly in my stomach..

my day felt incomplete if i didnt keep in touch with u..
my day felt empty without hearing ur laugh and ur silly jokes..
my day felt cloudy without ur smile..

i felt appreciated when you turn to me everytime u feeling down with ur life..
i felt needed when u turn to me everytime u feel lonely..
i felt lovable when u shared all ur bittersweet with me..
i felt beautiful everytime u glance at me..

i realized one thing..
that i started to fill my life and brighten my day with all ur laughter,ur stories, ur silly jokes, ur cheekiness ..
but now i guess i have to leave it all behind..

i'm afraid of losing a good friend like you..
i'm afraid u will walk away just like others..
i'm afraid i will do anything wrong towards u..
i'm afraid i will hurt ur feeling..
i'm afraid i will lose myself just because...
i'm fallin for u..

i'm tryin not to tell ya but i want to..
i'm scared of what u'll say
so i'm hidin what i'm feeling..
i'm not gonna tell ya cos i'm afraid u might walk away after knowin it..
so i just let it blow in my head..

now i guess i cant control my feeling nemore..
so i think better i walk away and separate myself from u..
its better to keep a distance from u than losing u..
i dont wanna lose someone fun and understanding like u..
love sometimes can ruin a frenship..

a boy and a girl can be just friends..
but at one point or another, they will fall for each other..
maybe temporarily,maybe at the wrong time,maybe too late or maybe forever..

a fren of mine advised me to keep a space between me n him..so dat i wont hurt my own feeling in the future..
i dunno whether what i'm doin is right or wrong but i guess it's the best way for both of us..

who knows by taking this decision, it'll tighten the bond between us..u never know..

i appreciate all ur concern, ur love, ur kindness, ur attention and all the courage that u gave me..but i guess it's about time for me to give ourselves a space and time without each other before i deeply,madly, truely in luv with u..

i will always be there for u..
at any time if you need me as usual,u know how to find me..

No comments: