June 18, 2011

when my ♥ loves someone...

when my heart loves someone... it will beats that person's name every single second...

when my heart loves someone... it will never go to another person no matter how handsome, how rich, how success or how great that another person is..

when my heart loves someone, no matter how long it will takes, my heart will wait..

when my heart loves someone, no matter how hard the obstacles came, it will hold on with faith..

when my heart loves someone, no matter how hard my mind wants to let go that person, it will says 'you have waited all this while...why not give him a little more time...'

when my heart loves someone...it will accept all of his flaws...

when my heart loves someone...it cant stand to see that person in trouble..it will makes eyes cries..

when my heart loves someone...it will never stop loving...even though i stop showing that i still love him...

No comments: