August 23, 2010

i am not dat kind of person..so when it happened to me,it was soo not me..

i know i was being childish towards you last week.
i've ruined our plan to go for iftar together.
but if it wasnt because of your lateness, i wont get  mad and wont ruined our iftar date..
you didnt know how happy i was when you asked me out for iftar.
you didnt know how excited i was..

i'm sorry because i didnt answer your smses and your calls.
i was freaking mad at that time.anybody would lose their patience if they were in my shoe.

i've forgave you and i know that i was wrong too..
i hope everything can be same as before..
i have this bad feeling bout our friendship..
i'm sensing that we will be apart..
i dont want that to happen..because why?
because you are the person that filling my thought every single day.

i want to cherish every single moment of our friendship before one of us get married. (ouch i hate saying this)

to my bestie, shema and lai...
i'm sorry cos i cant fulfill your request to remain silent towards him, to put a distance between us..
call me stubborn, silly, hurting my own heart...but i just cant stop!
it's like a drug to me.. 
i know you guys concern but me,myself couldnt understand it either.someday you guys will say 'i've told ya' but my heart wont let me stop. dont you even think that i'm not bother trying! i've tried and tried but this fragile heart seems enjoy being hurt by him....

to you...yes you.. MyEm0.Com

i dont ask much,just wanna be your friend for eternity..i hope nothing will ruin our friendship and please,be honest to me if you getting bored with me.. please dont be like others who just walk away and punish myself with guilty.

No comments: