July 14, 2011

entri gewdixxx

disebabkan agak lama dah tak blogging, aku nak buat entri gewdix hahaha

buat my future bf, no matter who you are,please read with love ngeee

dear my future bf...

1. i wish that you will call me with manja2 pet name..cos i like to call you by manja2 pet name macam munchkin, bunny, masyam, mucuk, muncet, etc

2. i wish that you will call me during your hectic day and say 'i had a super duper hectic day today..just call to hear your voice...it makes me calm and release my tension'

3. i really2 like if you take me out with your click and introduce me as your girl/future wifey instead of 'awek aku'

4. i would love to see you make an effort to pujuk me whenever i gedik2 merajuk

5. i wish you will always be there whenever i need you, and lean your shoulder when i'm about to cry.

6. i really hope that whenever i say 'i'm okay' with an unusual voice tone, you will hug me and say ' i know you're not,lemme know why'

7.i wish you can see yourself thru my eyes...how you make it shine and glow

8. i wish you could pick up every time i call you..except if you're in a meeting,in a toilet or sleeping la..

9. i wish you will always make your time everytime i call you and say ' dear, let's makan kat....or let's go to....'

10. i wish you can fit in my world especially with my friends and vice versa..

11. i really love if you hold my hand tight and walk together (^.^)

12. please take note that i really love to put my hand on your thigh when you're driving,so jangan la geli2.i letak je,tak menggatal hehehe and i would love if you do that too..tapi jangan la merayap..it makes me feel safe

13. please please be there whenever i say, 'tension la kerja hari ni..bos ni bos tu..' cos by looking at your face and your smile will definitely make the tensions fly away

14. please jangan kecik hati bila i tak bawak you jumpa my family..cos i need to be confirmed with our relationship..but when the time is right, i will bring you k..

15. i really hope you can impress my abah and mama when i bring you home..tapi jangan pelik2 sangat la ye sayang hehe

16. i wish that you will tahan my jealousy cos i'm a jealous person hehehe tapi tak sampai blind jealous (haa boleh?)

17. i like if you can show me that you're jealous when i talk about my male colleagues or my male friends..just a lil, oso will do..it shows that you love me...

18. i wish you call me every morning to wish 'good morning my munchkin..dont tension2 kerja ok.nanti kita lunch/dineer sama'

19. and during nite, you call me to wish 'nyte2 munchkin, tido elok2 tau..mimpi i je tau..'

20. i wish whenever i wanna go outstation, you will say 'masyam, jaga diri elok2 tau kat tempat orang..i takde dengan you nak tengok2 u..be safe k'

21. i wish you will empty your tummy everytime i say i wanna cook for you cos i love to cook for my love (^.^)

22. i wish you will love my kek batik cos i love making it...(orang cakap sedap,i ikut orang cakap hehe)

23. i hope you tak pening bila everytime i nak beli baju, kasut,bag, mesti kaler purple dulu yang i capai hehehe

24. i wish when i say 'I love you', you will reply 'I love you 2 3 4' or whatever yang you rasa sweet and you mean it from your heart

25. i wish you can tahan my childish behaviour and i ni cengeng tau hohoho

26. i dont expect fancy2 present during my birthday, just sing to me happy birthday song will do (^.^)

27. i really2 love if you kiss my ubun2, when i'm feeling down..and on my forehead everytime you send me home..

28. i love it when i say ' nak potong rambut la..rimas..' and you reply 'jangan la...biar la rambut u panjang...i suke...' and the fight keep going on with a smile on our faces

29. i would love to hear you say 'nak ikut nak ikut nak ikut' everytime i say i wanna go somewhere hehehe

30. i wish you can cook for me sometimes.. i dont care how it tastes hehehe

31. i would love to hear you say ' kenapa comel sangat hari ni ni?' sambil cubit2 pipi i yang chubby ni.. or 'haaa,bila orang serius, buat muka comel' (^.^)

32. i wish we can eat chocs and ice cream together gether everytime we hang out

33. i wish you can accept my family especially my bros yang tahap kesengalan amat tinggi tapi malu2

34. i wish you can show to my bros how to be a man and how to treat their girl right

35. i wish you will love me as much or more than i love you

36. i wish you will say to me ' i will go whereever you go until the end of time' (^.^)

37.i wish you will make me happier every single day

38.i hope you will accept me the way i am..accept all my flaws and imperfections

39. last but not least (actually there's sooo much more), you will say 'nina fairuz,i love you so much and i dont wanna live without you'

2 comments:

|wawa| said...

oit..ni seswai utk future hubby a..ngekk.. ;p

anata said...

hehehe merangkap la...dah dewasa ni,mesti nk bf untuk dijadikan hubby..tadi senanya aku dah nak wat dear future hubby dah hehe..tapi jauh sgt...