December 28, 2010

all jumbled up!!

so many things happened to me lately. and most of it was related to KG.
i dont know what more can i say.
i dont know how to put it into words on my blog.
all emotions are jumbled up - sad, betrayed, fooled, etc.
i really ran out of ideas.
it's killing me inside..

now i just follow the flow of the universe.
i believe in KARMA.
and most of all, i know Allah has planned something good for me. HE knows what is the best for me and He knows that i'm capable to face all this mess.

i know, some of my friend think i'm the most stupid girl for not walking away...
but you guys didnt know that i've tried but i'm still here.
so many times i tried to walk away but i dont know what God wants to show me cause it's keep coming back

i need to do something for this coming new year because i'm sure dont want tears to be my company anymore...

No comments: