December 6, 2010

2010 is leaving us....

okay since 2010 is leaving us soon, very soon...it's just 25 days more to go...

well, let see whether my resolution has been achieved or not//

1) i wanna get myself a new car..attracted to PERSONA (wahaha tapi monthly cam sakit je) tapi SAGA je bukan PERSONA jadi la hehe

2) i think i wanna take a big risk to set up an event management company as my dad's idea.. i'm gonna consider it and will do a careful planning on dat. checked but still crawling

3) i guess i wanna stop thinking bout to end my SINGLE life.. if before this i wanna hav a boyfren badly after almost 2 years menjanda but now after what has happened to me lately,i've learned dat not every men can be trusted..i just wanna follow the flow.kalau ade,ade la.. (aku tengah sayang someone tapi dia tak sayang aku macam mana aku sayang dia huhu)

4) i wanna enjoy my life with my beloved family and friends.. enjoyed every single moment with them.

5) and last but not least..i wanna lose weight..even though as previous years, it never achieved,still hoping huhu..  lost 3 kg hehe

okayla camtu kan,majoriti  tercapai azamku hehe...
okay can start think for next year resolutions...

2 comments:

Laila said...

mostly azam nina tercapai..azam kct?hahaha

anata said...

azam kak ct lak camne ? hehehe
alhamdulillah byk yg tercapai :D