March 1, 2011

dedicated for you ♥♥

"There are some people in life, that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and just live a little better."

"Sometimes we have to realize that certain people stay in our hearts but not in our lives."

"When you love someone, you'll do anything, you'll do every crazy thing, and you can't explain."

"Our small or stupid conversation mean more to me than you'll ever know."

"When u truly care for someone, their mistakes never changes our feelings bcause its the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares."

"You know what takes real courage? Telling someone you love them and expect nothing in return, not even love."

"I can't count how many times I've laid on my bed all night long just thinking about how much you mean to me."

No comments: