May 17, 2010

owh 24? it's just a number..

i am happy today because it's my birthday!!
well today, i'm blessed with lotsa luv!!
i never thought that people around me are really love me..
it's really touched me and makes me cry all day..
let see what has happened to me today..

1) at first i thought he wont wish me happy birthday cos i thought he dont even give a damn bout it. but turned out he was the first one who wished me owh not just wish, he even sang the birthday song! how sweet of him.. :) i almost cried cos i really thought he will forget plus he's at his hometown right now..i dunno what to say, even thank you didnt come out from my mouth..i kept smiling..after received his call, i couldnt sleep muahaha..

2) i arrived at the office early as usual. i looked at payid's place, aik she not here yet. i signed in to blogger, then i found an update from payid's blog. dedikasi istimewa is the entry title. after i read throughout the entry, i realized that the entry is dedicated for me! it was the sweetest entry ever! i cried after i read the entry. payid, u really touched me. i never thought that i would get such a big compliment and how much i meant to you as a friend and a colleague. then another surprise from payid.. she arrived late and kak zu asked her why u late? she answered, she stopped by to buy present for me. owww and guess what she gave me? a purple rose, a purple bear and a kinder bueno. it was so sweet and really something for me..btw i was wearing purple today hehe.. i love u so much!


3) i got a pink bear with forerro rocher on its body together with a birthday card from liyana. love it so much. :)


4) my colleagues sang to me a birthday song which makes me really wanna cry as i'll be leaving them soonn i really love u guys..

5) one of my friend who is also a brother  to me who is working in the same tower also sang me a birthday song..thanx a lot and u makes me cry again!

6) ira made me a delicious-sweet-cute mini cupcakes with Happy 24th Birthday Nina on it! owwh ira, so sweet of u made all this to me with lotsa of luv..thanx a lot..love u so much!


7) as i only worked half day today, yantie came by and fetch me. we went to kedai makan near Istana and wan (her bf) bought me a lunch of very sedap ikan bakar. and she also gave me a red-big eyed monster a.k.a elmo hehe..at first she wanna have a karaoke session but seems like redbox was full!

8) in our department, on someone's birthday, we will receive an email from ECC to spread the joy. and i took the advantage to reply to all mentioned that i wish to join my colleagues to langkawi as my birthday present and guess what? all of my colleagues supported my wish hehe owh guys, i really love u guys seriously!

9) and last but not least lotsa birthday wishes on FB, sms and also emails from my beloved friends and family.. mama said we gonna celebrate my birthday later together with my another two critters. they're having an exam now so later would be okay as long as we are together..

OMG i was so fragile these days...lotsa of crying scene lately..
it's because i'm gonna resign soon.. and it makes me easy to cry..huwaa..

5 comments:

Bintang D'hati said...

Happy birthdae nina ! :-D

anata said...

tenkiu :)

payid said...

i luv u too dear. btw, jgn la touching sgt. panik aku smlm tetiba kau nangis smbil jerit nama aku. aku igt aku buat salah ape dah kat kau. heheh
**cheh, sampai ke sini kau ye, bintang

Bintang D'hati said...

Bintang kan sentiasa ada hehehehe. Ala ko ni payid..kasik can la warga veteran nk jalan2 jengah blog anak2 muda... :-D

anata said...

hehehe tah ko ni yid..bia la dia hehe